Thread: CPanel notifications: New App registered with whostmgr

Arrow CPanel notifications: New App registered with whostmgr

Yesterday morning and this morning I've been presented with multiple emails from my VPS' CPanel install:

from cPanel AppConfig

With info such as this:
    A new app has been registered with AppConfig.
    Name: rvsubversion
    Service: whostmgr
    ACLS required: any
    System User: root
    URL(s): /cgi/rvsubversion/index.pl, /cgi/rvsubversion/activating.cgi, /cgi/rvsubversion/updateprogram.cgi, and /cgi/rvsubversion/activatervsubversion.cgi
    Display Name: RV Subversion

You can view all current registered apps here: Apps Managed by AppConfig
    All of the apps start with RV, for the rv skin manager application, I suppose.

Yesterday morning I received 10 of these, this morning 4.

Any idea what is going on here? I've never received any messages from CPanel like this before.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victor.r View Post
    Yesterday morning and this morning I've been presented with multiple emails from my VPS' CPanel install:

from cPanel AppConfig

With info such as this:

All of the apps start with RV, for the rv skin manager application, I suppose.

Yesterday morning I received 10 of these, this morning 4.

Any idea what is going on here? I've never received any messages from CPanel like this before.

Thanks

cPanel was forcing the email no matter what the priority was up until 11.38.1.14. After 11.38.1.14 only emails aren't sent if it is at high. If it is set to medium and you are on build 11.38.1.14 or newer then there is a bug which needs to be addressed with our support team via a ticket. If you are on 11.38.1.13 or older and set to medium, then the fix has not been applied yet. After 11.38.1 the priority was able to be changed; but, the email disable was not fixed until 11.38.1.14. Does that make sense?